Dress Code of the School -
For Girls: White half shirt and chocolate Brown Divider / skirt in summers; White full shirt and Chocolate brown full pants (trousers) in winters, accompanied by Brown Tie, Brown Socks with yellow Strips, Chocolate brown belt and Black shoes. Hair must be tied in two pony tails or two plaits with white ribbons or cut short above collar & worn with white hair band (compulsorily). Expensively jewellery & big earring are not allowed.
For Boys White half hhirt and chocolate brown half pants in summers; White full shirt and Chocolate brown full pants (trousers) in winters , chocolate Brown Tie, Brown Socks with yellow Strips, chocolate brown belt and Black shoes. Hair must be in cut in short (above ears), (except Sikh Students).
Books and Uniform will be available from the school counter or from the store refered by the school.
Rules to follow:-
- A student must carry his/her Diary to school everyday. It must have his/her photograph and complete identity information and signed by parents.
- No parents are allowed to meet the students during the school hours without prior permission and sufficient reason.
- Every student should reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for Assembly and collect the child within 15 minutes of the Final Bell.
- Late comers will not be allowed to enter the school, so parents must make arrangements for their ward.
- Students will not be allowed to go home during the school hours without sufficient reason.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on every working day.
- Girls should plaint their hair if it is below the shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or cell phones, pagers, toys , transistors, cameras, ornaments etc.) to school.
- Class time table should be strictly followed and all the students should take care of their textbooks and notebooks. Books should be properly labeled and covered before the school starts.
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever is to be started in the school and no meeting, demonstration, party and picnic be held without the previous permission of the Principal.
- Any kind of presents to the members of the staff, or celebrations requires previous sanction of the Principal.
- On National Festivals all the students are supposed to be present in the school compulsorily.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside school. Hence, misbehavior, abnormal attitude, legal offences, any reported or observed objectionable conducts is liable to disciplinary action, which may lead to dismissal from school.
- All communication should be addressed to the Principal.
- All students must speak English in the school.
- Physical Education, Work experience, environmental education & Art Education are important subjects.
- Attendance in all the tests is compulsory. Marks of these tests will be counted for award of grade and promotion to next higher class.
- Parents are advised to compulsorily attend the Teacher- Parent’s Meet whenever required.
- Issue of compulsory TC
Families that choose to take vacation or personal time off from the "regular" programme are required to pay their monthly fee, with leave application showing sufficient reason, to save their space in the classroom.
Please call the office by 8:00 am if your child is not going to attend school, in case of emergency, followed by leave application.
Registration and other school fees are non-refundable.
Health And Nutrition
Please pack your child healthy and nutritious Tiffin
Suggest tiffin items to pack in tiffin box or bag
Primary Items : Chapattis and vegetables, Sandwiches, fruit, vegetables and juice , biscuits, etc
Junk food are not encouraged.
Please DO NOT send foods items that need heating. Insulated Thermos works well for keeping foods hot.